BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

Saturday 28 May 2011

Review - Savvy by DB

Hey Guys,

So a month or two go I was in priceline and I saw that Savvy by DB had released a range of mineralized shadows. So last week I went in and picked one up to test it out. I picked the shade "champagne"! There is probably nothing bad I could say about the product. It is so cheap ($10 dollars for a huge shadow), great pigmentation for the price, the packaging is lovely and the colour is simply gorgeous!! My sister grabbed the colour in "Iced Coffee" and I love that one as well!! I'm definitely going to be purchasing more soon and possibly try out a blush from them as well. Overall it is a wonderful product and highly recommend it!!

(I believe the brand is only available in priceline and is exclusive to Australia, let me know if I'm wrong)

~T

0 comments: