BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

Wednesday 18 May 2011

BH Cosmetics - Review

Hey guys,

So my BH Cosmetics custom palette and 88 cool colour palette finally arrived!! So I guess i'll just get to the review!

So basically I got my package, it came pretty much on time (only a day late :P ) and it was really secure and none of the shadows were smashed or anything, so that was great!

The colour palettes can actually be purchased on a few different online stores and I do have one from Coastal Scents! I think I prefer the Coastal Scents packaging better, simply because it isn't a shiny case. However, I LOVEE the packaging of the custom palette i think its so cute and i adore how the mirror covers the whole flip up side of the palette!

As for the product, I found that the Shimmer colours are alot more pigmented than the Matte colours and find them to be a bit more dull. The vibrant colours also have better pay off than the nude shadows as well. I think I could possibly order again to get a few extra colours but i probably wouldn't get a whole lot more! Overall they are pretty good products and I'm sure I'll start loving them soon.

xx T

0 comments: