BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

Saturday 28 May 2011

Benefit Cosmetics!!

Hey guys,

I am super super excited and wanted to share with you all!! Basically here in Australia it is $51 dollars for a Benefit Box Powder, I refuse to pay that price as it is so much cheaper online!! The other day I made an order online and I cannot wait for it to come!

I got two box powders, Sugar Bomb and Thrrrob and one concealer, boi-ing!

The one thing I am dissapointed about is the time of the shipping process! It is going to take 45 days!! YES 45! I think that is such a long time but it will be working because I will save heaps of money!!

Let me know what you're favourite things from benefit are!!

(it won't let me upoad pictures atm, sorry)

xx ~T

0 comments: