BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

Saturday 7 May 2011

Inglot- Freedom Styles Palette

Hey guys,

(These aren't the colours I choose)
So about two years ago I purchased a "normal" three palette eyeshadow from Inglot!! I got two purples and a green... but anyway! They are not good at all!! The pay off is terrible, as is pigmentation. So basically I ruled Inglot out as a bad joke! Recently I went into Inglot because I had heard about the new freedom styles palettes but had pushed back going in because I knew the products weren't great!!


BUTTTT!!! I was so wrong. Their products have completely changed and are of an amazing quality! I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these palettes!! I am so excited! I choose the colours 31, 423, 395, 463,  they are all neutral colours and are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see if they look great together... and blend well etc.


Let me know if you've tried them and love them, had the same experience as I have or just don't like it!!


~T

0 comments: